ALTA VISTA DE BORACAY | Boracay
Find your worry-free escape.
|Location:||Barangay Yapak, Boracay|
|Property Type:||Mid rise condominium, 17 building(s), 3 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
DMCI Homes sets new standards in residential leisure living with Alta Vista de Boracay. Mid-rise resort condo project in the heart of Boracay Island. A grand development of 17 elegant buildings spread across four hectares of sprawling tropical mountains. It is envisioned to be a nature sanctuary, a vacation destination where you can enjoy and relax at your luxury.
Alta Vista de Boracay sets new standards in residential leisure living in the only condotel-residential community in Boracay, here you can get the private, secured hotel-like resort experience you desire. With Alta Vista de Boracay , peak seasons are never a problem because you’re always assured of a place to stay, all-year round. It’s truly the complete resort-hotel management community that will give you the most memorable and hassle-free vacation with sets new standards in residential leisure living. A grand development of 17 elegant buildings spread across four hectares of sprawling tropical mountains, Alta Vista de Boracay is envisioned to be a stately sanctuary, a vacation destination where you can enjoy many happy returns, all at your luxury.
A Charming Location in a World-Class Destination
Alta Vista de Boracay’s location stands out as one of the island’s premier, exclusive spots. It is located in the north end of the island and stands high on a hill, providing a fantastic view of the surrounding seas and fairways. It is a few minutes away from the popular White Beach in the west, and just a stone’s throw away from the tranquil shores of Puka Shell Beach up north.
The Southeast Asian Inspiration
Inspired by the finest Southeast Asian architecture, Alta Vista de Boracay truly reflects the island’s tropical charm and character. It takes advantage of the hilltop location by providing each unit with a floor-to-ceiling window that opens up to a spacious balcony, allowing guests to enjoy the panoramic view of the island, refreshing sea breeze, and entry of ambient light.
You’ll always have a place to come home to whenever you’re in Boracay. You can avoid the hassles of booking a hotel, especially during the harried peak season because there’s always room for you here.
And to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your investment, Alta Vista de Boracay has an innovative Leaseback program, which lets you earn from your investment without requiring any effort.
What is Alta Vista de Boracay’s 2 package-offering?
In buying a unit at Alta Vista de Boracay, you have two options. You can choose between a Residential or a Condotel unit.
Residential – This unit is packaged as a regular residential property and is for the exclusive use of the buyer.
Condotel – If enrolled in the Leaseback Program, owners can stay in their unit for free for 15 days each year, but for the rest of the time their unit will be available as a hotel suite for guests. Should the owner wish to use the unit for more than the allotted 15 days, he has to pay the regular room rate for each additional day.
What is the Leaseback Program?
Under the Leaseback program, your Condotel unit will become part of the rental pool of units that will be identically furnished and rented out on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and will be marketed and managed by a professional hotel management operator. Membership to the program in on a five-year contract period and may be renewed subsequently.
How does the unit of the owner earn from the Leaseback Program?
The source of income is derived from the room revenues. 70% of the gross income will go to the operator, 30% to the rental pool of unit owners. Each unit owner included in the pool shall be entitled to a proportionate share of 30% depending on his unit area. Gross income will be distributed on a monthly basis.
Are there association dues or maintenance fees for units enrolled under the Leaseback Program?
No Association Dues or Maintenance Fees need to be paid for units registered under the Leaseback Program. These will be shouldered by the Hotel Operator.
What are the advantages of owning a Condotel unit?
- Income obtained from the Leaseback Program helps you pay for your monthly amortization.
- You’ll get continuous income whether your unit is actually rented out or not because of the proportionate distribution of income from Rental Pooling.
- Worry-free upkeep of the unit because it will be maintained by the Condotel’s housekeeping.
- You get whole ownership of the Condotel unit as evidenced by a Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT).
Site Development Plan
Fully Furnished, Fully Fitted Room to Relax You'll always have a place to come home to whenever you're in Boracay. You can avoid the hassles of booking a hotel, especially during the harried peak season because there's always room for you here. Spacious, warm, and inviting, the units of Alta Vista de Boracay are rest havens that provide greater room to relax.[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="898"] Studio unit[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="898"] Loft type[/caption]
Prices and availability of offerings are subject to change without prior notice.[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="681"] Unit finishes[/caption]
- 32-inch LCD TV, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer
- IDD and NDD telephone unit
- Cable TV and movie channels
- Individually controlled air-conditioning unit
- Bathrooms with separate toilet and bath
- Queen-size headboard with box bed and queen-size mattress
- Night table, writing table, and TV console table
- Desk chair, easy chair, ottoman, balcony chair, and marble top table
Alta Vista de Boracay features a number of refreshing amenities, giving you all the more reason to keep returning to the island. You also get to enjoy all activities available.[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="898"] Actual photo of Pool view deck[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="898"] Actual photo of Infinity pool[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="891"] Actual photo of Jacuzzi at night[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="895"] Actual photo of View deck[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="893"] Actual photo of Landscaped gardens[/caption]
- Leisure Pool
- Van Shuttle Service
- Lounge Area
- View Deck
- Landscaped Gardens
- Pool Deck
Resort-Hotel Living You'll Return to Time and Again Alta Vista de Boracay comes complete with resort-hotel amenities, as well as recreational facilities. Here, units come fully-fitted and fully furnished. It has Plasma TVs, refrigerators, beddings, and other needs.[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1000"] Actual photo of Lounge area[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640"] Actual photo of Lobby[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="891"] Actual photo of Business meeting area[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1000"] Actual photo of Entertainment room[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1000"] Actual photo of Children's daycare[/caption]
- Children's Recreation Space / Daycare
- Entertainment Room
- Game Room
- Lounge Area
- View Deck
- Pool Shower Area
- Arrival Court
- Function Hall
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour shuttle service
- Ample water supply
- Three power substations (gensets) for servicing the entire community
- Private sewerage treatment plant
- Professional Property Management Service
- 3-storey walk-ups
- Perimeter fence around the whole development
- An Enjoyable Stay, An Enjoyable Return for Guests
- At Alta Vista de Boracay, we go the extra mile to make your stay as memorable as possible, whether you're a guest at the condotel or a unit owner on vacation. Alta Vista de Boracay offers a wide range of services and facilities at your leisure.
- Perimeter Fence
- Main Entrance Gate
- 24-hour Security
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank