DMCI Homes announces 2017 early Ready for Occupancy projects amidst industry delays in PH
DMCI Homes is set to complete a total of 19 buildings in various projects in 2017, 16 of which are slated ahead of time while 3 will be delivered as scheduled. In 2016, DMCI Homes completed almost a dozen buildings.
This is in line with the company’s commitment to deliver quality homes on or ahead of time, which was even reflected in the 3Q 2016 Colliers International report stating “but while a number of developers experience delays in their completion, other firms are able to deliver projects earlier than expected. For example, DMCI Homes has notified their buyers that they could get their units turned over much earlier than scheduled. Having a good track record in terms of project turnover will result in a better reputation as a reliable developer and will eventually lead to higher sales.”
For the first half of 2017, DMCI Homes projects with completed buildings include the following projects:
- Verdon Parc in Davao City
- The Birchwood in Acacia Estates, Taguig City
- Mirea Residences in Marikina-Pasig City
- Asteria Residences in Paranaque City
Meanwhile, a total of 12 buildings will be completed in the remaining half of next year. These include the following projects:
- Viera Residences in Scout Tuason, Quezon City
- South Tower of Sheridan Towers in Mandaluyong–Pasig City
- East Tower and West Towers of Lumiere Residences in Pasig City
- South Tower of Zinnia Towers in Munoz, Quezon City
- Two buildings of The Birchwood in Acacia Estates, Taguig City
- Three more buildings for Mirea Residences in Marikina-Pasig City
- Three more building for Asteria Residences in Paranaque City
With all these developments, expect DMCI Homes to continue its thrust of providing quality homes at best value delivered on or ahead of schedule.
The 3Q 2016 Colliers International report can be downloaded from http://www.colliers.com/en-gb/philippines/insights.