EAST RAYA GARDENS | Condo in Pasig | Sold out
Your private little world of indulgence and tranquility.
|Location:||Mercedes Avenue, Pasig City|
|Property Type:||Mid rise condominium, 7 building(s)|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
Ever vacationed in Bali, Indonesia? Whether you have or would love to, experience serenity and comfort reminiscent of Bali in this 2.9-hectare residential village development, boasting of a modern Balinese architecture complemented by lush Balinese gardens and water features. Enjoy these in a secured, private and exclusive community that’s distinctly Balinese.
An idyllic hideaway for you and your family, right in the heart of Pasig City, a place where you and your family can discover the simple pleasures of life because now, you have the time and you are at peace, relaxed and comfortable. A private little world of indulgence and tranquility at East Raya Gardens by DMCI Homes , your own little paradise in Pasig. Right within the heart of the bustling city lies the quiet side of East Raya Garden Pasig, with lesser traffic congestion and more freedom to move around, travel time is minimized allowing you to spend more time on the things you enjoy.
East Raya Gardens provides the private space you need and more. All buildings feature single-loaded corridors opening up to landscaped central atrium indoor gardens. The design allows easy flow of natural light and ventilation.
Strategically situated along Mercedes Ave., Pasig City. East Raya Garden in close proximity to major thoroughfares– C5 road and Ortigas Avenue. Leading commercial establishments such as SM Megamall, SM Pasig Supercenter, Tiendesitas, Robinsons Galleria and prominent learning institutions like University of Asia and the Pacific, St. Paul College are just nearby. It is accessible as well to top notch universities in the country – U.P. and Ateneo. Also, modern hospital Medical City is within easy reach.
- Ortigas Central Business District
- Eastwood City Business Center
- Nearby Commercial Establishments
- Tiendesitas - 4.7 km
- SM Pasig Hypermart - 4.9 km
- Robinsons Galleria - 7.4 kmn
- SM Megamall - 6.5 km
- Pasig Rainforest Park
- Avilon Zoo, Tiendesitas
- Fun Ranch
- The Big Red Barn
- The Medical City - 6.0 km
- Rizal Medical Center - 3.5 km
- Pasig City General Hospital - 1.4 km
- St. Therese Hospital - 2.0 km
- University of Asia and the Pacific - 5.6 km
- St. Paul University Pasig - 5.2 km
- La Consolacion College Pasig - 1.0 km
- Pasig Catholic College - 3.7 km
Site Development Plan
East Raya Gardens is a 2.9-hectare Balinese village-inspired residential development. It is composed of seven wonderfully designed medium-rise buildings with Balinese architecture translated into a modern context, complemented with lush Balinese gardens and water features.
- Provide complete reservation requirements
- Reservation agreement form
- Client registration form
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of TIN
- Proof of Billing
- Php20,000 check payable to DMCI-PDI for the unit
- Php10,000 check payable to DMCI-PDI for the parking
- Re-open is released on a weekly basis. Mikko or Noemi will contact you as soon as re-opened lists are released. Mikko or Noemi will be sending computation and unit floor plan of re-opened unit should you wish to purchase, let us know and we will join the lottery.
- Following morning there will be drawlots. We will just join if you confirmed. If confirmed, and we get the unit, reservation is non-refundable. If not, reservation is still refundable and we can wait for another list of re-open.
Schedule site visit with Mikko or Noemi for personal discussion of re-open process.
- Basketball Court/Playcourt
- Children’s playground
- Lap pool
- Kiddie pool
- Shower Area
- Pool deck
- Pocket Gardens
- Koi pond
- Function Hall
- Entertainment room
- Fitness gym
- Water station
- Laundry Station
- Landscaped Atriums
- Wi-Fi accessibility at the Clubhouse
- Balinese-inspired façade
- Resort-themed receiving area at the upper ground floor
- Single-loaded corridor design
- Landscaped atrium at the upper ground floor
- Covered parking at the lower ground floor
- Service area at the roof deck with provisions for individually metered water and electricity
- Balcony in all units
- Elevators in all buildings
- Fire alarm and fire hose cabinets along corridors
- Fire exits at both wings
- Overhead water tank and cistern
- Garbage collection facilities
- 24-hour security
- Main entrance gate
- Electrified perimeter fence
Property Management Office
At East Raya Gardens Pasig, residents don’t have to pay attention to the little things because a team of well-trained property management specialists takes care of the details leaving them to their own private world. Residents are completely secured 24/7 because of the guarded entrance gate, roving security personnel and an electrified perimeter fence.
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank