Ready for occupancy midrise in Pasig:
EAST RAYA GARDENS
Ever vacationed in Bali, Indonesia? Whether you have or would love to, experience serenity and comfort reminiscent of Bali in this 2.9-hectare residential village development, boasting of a modern Balinese architecture complemented by lush Balinese gardens and water features. Enjoy these in a secured, private and exclusive community that’s distinctly Balinese.
An idyllic hideaway for you and your family, right in the heart of Pasig City, a place where you and your family can discover the simple pleasures of life because now, you have the time and you are at peace, relaxed and comfortable. A private little world of indulgence and tranquility at East Raya Gardens by DMCI Homes , your own little paradise in Pasig. Right within the heart of the bustling city lies the quiet side of EAST RAYA GARDENS Pasig, with lesser traffic congestion and more freedom to move around, travel time is minimized allowing you to spend more time on the things you enjoy.
Strategically situated along Mercedes Ave., Pasig City. East Raya Garden in close proximity to major thoroughfares– C5 road and Ortigas Avenue. Leading commercial establishments such as SM Megamall, SM Pasig Supercenter, Tiendesitas, Robinsons Galleria and prominent learning institutions like University of Asia and the Pacific, St. Paul College are just nearby. It is accessible as well to top notch universities in the country – U.P. and Ateneo. Also, modern hospital Medical City is within easy reach.
Nearby Business Districts
- Ortigas Central Business District
- Eastwood City Business Center
Nearby Commercial Establishments
- Tiendesitas – 4.7 km
- SM Pasig Hypermart – 4.9 km
- Robinsons Galleria – 7.4 kmn
- SM Megamall – 6.5 km
- University of Asia and the Pacific - 5.6 km
- St. Paul University Pasig – 5.2 km
- La Consolacion College Pasig – 1.0 km
- Pasig Catholic College - 3.7 km
- The Medical City – 6.0 km
- Rizal Medical Center – 3.5 km
- Pasig City General Hospital – 1.4 km
- St. Therese Hospital – 2.0 km
Nearby Recreational Facilities
- Pasig Rainforest Park
- Avilon Zoo, Tiendesitas
- Fun Ranch
- The Big Red Barn
East Raya Gardens is a 2.9-hectare Balinese village-inspired residential development. It is composed of seven wonderfully designed medium-rise buildings with Balinese architecture translated into a modern context, complemented with lush Balinese gardens and water features.
East Raya Gardens offers 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom unit options. All units come with a balcony and service area located at the roof deck. The efficiently laid-out 2-bedroom unit is ideal for start-up families, while the more spacious 3-bedroom unit is suitable for growing families who value space and comfort.
- 2-Bedroom Inner Unit: approx 56.5 sqm
- 2-Bedroom Inner Unit: approx 64.0 sqm
- 3-Bedroom End Unit: approx. 88.0 sqm
2BR – 42sqm
2BR – 49.5sqm
3BR – 66sqm
Tandem model unit (Bedroom 1)
Tandem Model Unit (Dining Room)
Tandem Model Unit (Kitchen)
Tandem Model Unit (Living Room)
Tandem Model Unit (Master’s Bedroom)
- Provisions for window-type air-con at Master’s Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Provisions for cable TV and telephone
- Provisions for individual metered electricity and water
- Individual mailboxes with keys
- Smoke detector in all units
- Bedroom partitions
- Insect screen for windows and balcony door
- Kitchen and T&B exhaust system
East Raya Gardens provides the private space you need and more. All buildings feature single-loaded corridors opening up to landscaped central atrium indoor gardens. The design allows easy flow of natural light and ventilation.
- Balinese-inspired façade
- Resort-themed receiving area at the upper ground floor
- Single-loaded corridor design
- Landscaped atrium at the upper ground floor
- Covered parking at the lower ground floor
- Service area at the roof deck with provisions for individually metered water and electricity
- Balcony in all units
- Elevators in all buildings
- Fire alarm and fire hose cabinets along corridors
- Fire exits at both wings
- Basketball Court/Playcourt
- Children’s playground
- Lap pool
- Kiddie pool
- Shower Area
- Pool deck
- Pocket Gardens
- Koi pond
- Function Hall
- Entertainment room
- Fitness gym
- Water station
- Laundry Station
- Landscaped Atriums
- Wi-Fi accessibility at the Clubhouse
- Bar area
- Lounge area
- 24-hour security
- Main entrance gate
- Electrified perimeter fence
- Overhead water tank and cistern
- Garbage collection facilities
Main entrance gate
At East Raya Gardens Pasig, residents don’t have to pay attention to the little things because a team of well-trained property management specialists takes care of the details leaving them to their own private world. Residents are completely secured 24/7 because of the guarded entrance gate, roving security personnel and an electrified perimeter fence.
Idyllic and Accessible Location
- Strategically located along Mercedes Ave., Pasig City, it is close to major thoroughfares, including C-5 Road and Ortigas Avenue. Also nearby are leading commercial establishments such as SM Megamall, SM Pasig Supercenter, Tiendesitas, and prominent learning institutions like University of Asia and the Pacific and St. Paul College. The Medical City is also within easy reach.
Inspirations of Bali
- Balinese architecture is characterized by traditional building forms that imitate nature. Wood, bamboo, and natural stones were used throughout the project to give you not only a feeling of oneness with nature, but peace and tranquility as well.
Invigorating Resort Amenities
- East Raya Gardens is a relaxing haven that features sprawling pavilion-like clubhouse structures that are seamlessly interconnected by walkways, foot bridges, ponds, and gardens. With 60% of the entire land area dedicated to open spaces, landscaping, and other recreational facilities, you have plenty of room to breathe and unwind after a stressful day at work.
Security and Assurance
- Come home to a secured and peaceful community featuring an impressive Balinese grand entrance gate. With 24/7 roving security service and electrified perimeter fence, your family’s safety and peace of mind are always ensured.
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- TIN ID
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the downpayment
- Parking reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the downpayment
Additional requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- BIR form 1904
- SPA (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 post-dated in-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
- 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Downpayment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
For inquiries, site trip arrangements and reservations, contact:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dmcihomescondolifestyle
Other DMCI Homes’ resort-type projects:
DMCI Homes is the country’s premier triple A builder-developer that brings serviced, themed communities within reach of urban families who once had limited residential options, but still aspire to achieve a comfortable, enriching quality of life proximate to their place of interest.
In so doing, we are committed…
- to ensure customer satisfaction,
- to achieve a sustainable growth on our shareholders’ investment,
- to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our partners in the business,
- to care for the environment we work in,
- to promote the growth of our people
while building an organization that espouses Integrity, Excellence and Interdependence.
Best condos in the Philippines | Real Estate