THE AMARYLLIS | New Manila, Quezon City | Sold out
|Location:||New Manila, Quezon City|
|Property Type:||High rise condominium, 1 building(s), 22 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
|Building Completion Date(s):||2014|
Have a passion for refined living at The Amaryllis – a one- tower, resort-inspired development along E. Rodriguez Avenue in New Manila, Quezon City that provides your growing family with a home where life is at its finest. Featuring resort-inspired amenities, unparalleled skyline views, and some of the biggest unit cuts in any condo in the area, The Amaryllis gives you everything you need to pursue your life’s passions.
- Take EDSA Northbound lane, and head straight going to Quezon City.
- Take Santolan Flyover and turn left to P. Tuazon.
- Upon reaching N. Domingo then turn left and then turn right to Doña Hemady.
- Head straight toward E. Rodriguez Avenue.
- Take a right turn at 12th street. The Amaryllis will be at the corner left side of the road.
- Take Ramon Magsaysay Blvd going towards Araneta Avenue.
- Make a left to Araneta Ave. going towards E-Rodriguez Ave.
- Upon reaching E. Rodriguez Ave., turn right and go straight until you reach Gilmore st.
- Turn right at Gilmore and then left at 12th street, The Amaryllis will be on your left prior reaching E. Rodriguez Ave.
From Quezon City Circle
- Take East Avenue, heading towards EDSA. From EDSA Southbound, go towards Timog Avenue and head to Tomas Morato.
- Head straight to get to E. Rodriguez Avenue, then take a left at Petron.
- Take the right most lane and take the first street to your right (12th Street) . The Amaryllis will be on your right.
Site Development Plan
Floor plansThe Amaryllis is an L-shaped building that features both single-loaded corridors and a single-row building configuration. The breezeways and expansive garden atriums will allow the building to maximize the presence of ambient light and natural air.
- Laundry Station
- Perimeter Fence
- Main Entrance Gate
- 24-hour Security
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank