THE CELANDINE | A. Bonifacio, Balintawak, Quezon City
The refreshing site of greeneries.
|Location:||A. Bonifacio Avenue, Balintawak, Quezon City|
|Property Type:||High rise condominium, 1 building(s), 45 floors|
|Building Completion Date(s):||October 2021|
The Celandine is the upcoming high-rise village of DMCI Homes along A Bonifacio Ave. in Quezon City. It will consist of a single tower that will rise on an expansive prime land area spanning 8,606 sqms. It is ideally located near the Cloverleaf in Balintawak. Proximate to the development are other places of interest, including shopping and leisure hubs, business districts, and institutions for medical care. Because of its strategic location, it will serve as an urban sanctuary within the city that will provide residents easier access to their offices, as well as lifestyle centers, leisure and recreational destinations in the area.
This single-tower project will be designed with first-rate building features and themed architectural design. It also offers a relaxing haven where exclusivity and security is of utmost concern, where residents can feel joy and inspiration within a nurturing environment. DMCI Homes, which is known in the industry for creating developments that last, will again put new innovative design features in the upcoming vertical village which not only ensures structural quality but also useful design features like single loaded corridors, sky patios, and garden atriums located at every five floors of the building. The Celandine will also come with first-rate amenities, recreational facilities and building features, strategic location, worry-free living, and more importantly, DMCI Homes untarnished over 60-year construction legacy.
The project aims to target investors and end users who are looking forward to enjoying the conveniences and opportunities of living the city life. As its secondary market, it caters to those from Northern provinces (like Bulacan, Pampanga, Tarlac) who are looking for a half-way home or primary home near business centers in Metro Manila as well as Overseas FilipinoWorkers (OFW’s) investing in a QC property
DMCI Homes‘ upcoming development The Celandine will be a master-planned resort-themed community that will offer the signature DMCI Homes’ advantages of medium-density living, resort-like amenities and wide open spaces, providing residents with a resort-style daily experience. Future residents will enjoy the refreshing sight of the greeneries that serve as a relaxing respite from the stresses of daily life.
With the unswerving emphasis on customer satisfaction from start to beyond the purchase process, residents are always assured that with DMCI Homes, there are no compromises when it comes to quality and value. Using their construction expertise, the builder/developer continues to dominate the field when it comes to cost-efficiency, quality, innovation, and on-time delivery – values that will further solidify DMCI Homes’ status as unmatched in the industry.
The Celandine is a smart investment decision, as it is a proud project of DMCI Homes, who is committed to deliver high standard products and first-class services, and true value-for-money deals that offer superior products at its best. With DMCI Homes, the country’s premier triple A builder-developer, residents are assured of homes with exceptional features and amenities, high-level of quality craftsmanship and world-class standard of excellence, borne out of almost 60 years experience in the construction and development industry.
The Celandine is DMCI Homes’ upcoming high-rise residential development along A. Bonifacio Avenue in Quezon City, guaranteeing a home that features world-class craftsmanship and high-quality finishes. It bears the DMCI Homes Quality Seal, which represents the developer’s commitment to deliver homes that are built to last. The development will consist of a single high-rise tower sitting atop 8,606 sqms of prime.
The Celandine in the City of Quezon features DMCI Homes’ signature single-loaded corridor layout where units open up to a landscaped garden atrium instead of a neighboring door. This design feature which us a trademark of DMCI Homes eliminates the claustrophobic sensation due to the structure “doors opening to doors” in which main doors are lined up along the corridor on both sides, making it look to tight. This single-loaded hallway layout feature strengthens privacy, convenience, and freedom of movement as it makes appoint that the residents still get to experience an excitement air while enjoying the luxury of space. Further, the atriums give a refreshing sanctuary of greens inside the buildings, creating a nature-inspired community.
Site Development Plan
- 1 High rise building
- 45 floors
- 10 High speed elevators
- 4 Basement Level
- Other building features include single-loaded hallways that ensure no two units face each other directly, elevators with a view of the nature-rich surroundings, mail area, and provisions for CCTV cameras, Wi-Fi, and an automatic fire alarm and suppression system.
- Sky Patio
- Single Loaded Hallway
- Landscaped Garden Atriums
- Ten (10) Hi-Speed Elevators
- Electrified perimeter fence
- Mail area
- Full back-up power for all units and common areas
- Provision for CCTV in all strategic locations of common areas
- Fire Detection, Alarm and Suppression System
- Underground Cistern
- Centralized Garbage Disposal Area
- 100% Back-up Power for Common Areas and Units
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
- 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Downpayment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank