TIVOLI GARDEN RESIDENCES | Coronado St., Mandaluyong
Choose a life that's light and breezy.
|Location:||Coronado St., Makati-Mandaluyong|
|Property Type:||High rise condominium, 5 building(s), 42 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
Tivoli Garden Residences is a modern oasis at the heart of the metro providing young urban families with a more natural and comfortable home setting. Here, families can enjoy the many perks of community condo living while taking advantage of larger living spaces and beautifully landscaped common areas. The expert planning of engineering masters, DMCI Homes, makes the perfect balance of the organic and contemporary a refreshing reality.
Tropical Modern Design
Live amidst the clean lines and open spaces of Tivoli Garden Residences’ Tropical Modern Design, coupled with sky patios and central atriums every five floors of all the residential towers.
From EDSA North Bound
- Take the fly-over on the left side, bound for Rockwell.
- Go straight ahead then turn left to J.P. Rizal Avenue. Rockwell Center should be on your left side.
- Upon reaching the intersection, turn right to Makati Avenue, and drive ahead going to the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge.
- Turn right on Coronado Street and after just a few meters, you can already see the Tivoli Garden Residences.
- Take Makati Avenue and drive ahead, all the way to the Makati-Mandaluyong bridge.
- Turn right to Coronado Street, and after just a few meters, you can already see Tivoli Garden Residences to your right.
Site Development Plan
- Bauhinia, 28 floors
- Eugenia, 24 floors
- Heliconia, 28 floors
- Iris, 42 floors
- Hibiscus, 42 floors
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank