TIVOLI GARDEN RESIDENCES | Coronado St., Mandaluyong
Choose a life that's light and breezy.
|Location:||Coronado St., Makati-Mandaluyong|
|Property Type:||High rise condominium, 5 building(s), 42 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
Tivoli Garden Residences is a modern oasis at the heart of the metro providing young urban families with a more natural and comfortable home setting. Here, families can enjoy the many perks of community condo living while taking advantage of larger living spaces and beautifully landscaped common areas. The expert planning of engineering masters, DMCI Homes, makes the perfect balance of the organic and contemporary a refreshing reality.
Tropical Modern Design
Live amidst the clean lines and open spaces of Tivoli Garden Residences’ Tropical Modern Design, coupled with sky patios and central atriums every five floors of all the residential towers.
Modern In-City Living
Live close to all your needs. Thanks to its ideal location, experience true modern in-city living, as your workplace, shopping centers, schools, hospitals, and major business hubs are all nearby.
Tivoli Garden Residences is situated in an ideal location that’s close to your needs. Found along Coronado St., near the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge, its minutes away from the Makati, Mandaluyong, and Ortigas Business districts, saving you time traveling to and from work.
From EDSA North Bound
- Take the fly-over on the left side, bound for Rockwell.
- Go straight ahead then turn left to J.P. Rizal Avenue. Rockwell Center should be on your left side.
- Upon reaching the intersection, turn right to Makati Avenue, and drive ahead going to the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge.
- Turn right on Coronado Street and after just a few meters, you can already see the Tivoli Garden Residences.
- Take Makati Avenue and drive ahead, all the way to the Makati-Mandaluyong bridge.
- Turn right to Coronado Street, and after just a few meters, you can already see Tivoli Garden Residences to your right.
- Ortigas Center
- Bonifacio Global City
- Makati CBD
- Rockwell Power Plant
- Ayala Shopping Center
- St. Luke's Hospital BGC
- Makati Medical Center
- Assumption College
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- Colegio de Sta. Rosa
Site Development Plan
5 High-rise residential towers, all ready for occupancy
- Bauhinia, 28 floors
- Eugenia, 24 floors
- Heliconia, 28 floors
- Iris, 42 floors
- Hibiscus, 42 floors
Come home to the serenity of lush Asian Tropical gardens and patios set amidst the sky. TIVOLI GARDEN RESIDENCES, Mandaluyong offers a different kind of high-rise living by giving residents easy access to refreshing greenery from any point in the property. Located on 2.7 hectares of land near the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge, these high-rise condominiums offer a serene nature retreat amidst the bustling metropolis.
Tivoli Garden Residences is composed of 5 high-rise residential towers (Bauhinia, Eugenia, Heliconia, Iris and Hibiscus). The first and second tower, Bauhinia and Eugenia respectively, is now home to many families and young urban couples alike. Tivoli Garden Residences is a master-planned urban oasis, nestled on 2.7-hectares of prime land located in Mandaluyong.
Iris is the fourth tower of the bustling Tivoli Garden Residences, which features the Lumiventt advantage. Standing at 42 storeys, it is the perfect addition to a neighborhood of lush tropical greens, sky gardens, multi-level amenities, and breathtaking views.
Prices and availability of offerings are subject to change without prior notice.
- Provision for individually metered electricity and water
- Provision for Cable TV connection
- Provision for Telephone connection
- Provision for A/C for Master’s Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Provision for washer connection (depending on unit type)
- Kitchen cabinets with provision for stand-alone range and single-bowl sink
- Kitchen exhaust fan
- Provision for rangehood
- T&B exhaust system
- Smoke detectors
- 500kw back-up power (one outlet)
- Laundry/drying cage at the roof deck for some units
- Bedroom closet
- Balcony in most units
Only Tivoli Garden Residences provides the complete resort experience by providing abundant leisure and recreational facilities both at the ground level and the Leisure deck. Combined with the Lumiventt design technology, enjoy the benefits of natural wind and light right inside your home.
Whether you’re looking to relax or feeling energetic, there’s always plenty of things to do and a wide range of country club-like amenities that the whole family can enjoy.
- The Esplanade at the Podium
- Olympic sized pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Interactive Water Play
- Pool Deck
- The Observatory
- Jogging / Biking Path
- Gazebo / Cabana
- Basketball Court / Playcourt
- Badminton Court
- Open Lawn / Picnic Grove
The Lumiventt design technology is the combination of DMCI’s signature single loaded corridors, three-storey high openings at the front and back of the towering buildings called Sky Patios, and breezeways located on the left and right wing of every floor. This allows maximum natural light and airflow into every unit.
- Function Hall
- Entertainment Room
- Arrival Court
- Children’s Recreation Space / Daycare
- Lounge Area
- Business Center
- Pool Shower Area
- Fitness Gym
- Sports Lounge
- Reception Lobby
- Landscaped Atriums
- Lumiventt Technology
- Sky Lounge
- Main Entrance Gate
- Perimeter Fence
- 24-hour Security
Property Management Office
Live without worries, because DMCI Homes’ Property Management Group handles the day-to-day upkeep of the building and facilities.
Smart Living Compliments of DMCI Homes
Backed by more than 50 years of experience in building landmarks, DMCI extends its heritage of quality workmanship to your homes so you’re assured that you’re making a smart choice.
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of contract to sell
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank